Thursday, July 12, 2012

On July 12, 1950, Yvette Beausoleil was born in Berlin, Germany~She passed away in Georgia (USA) on December 28, 2011: Miss Ya Sweetie!


Happy Birthday Yvette ~ R.I.P.
Yvette at The  Odyssey



Yvette Beausoleil was born in Berlin on July 12, 1950, and I met her in Ann Arbor, Michigan around 1971. She passed away on December 28, 2011...
Yvette and Me circa 1988


She and I remained the very best of friends forever, as is the case, I am sure, with anybody who was lucky enough to have made her acquaintance...


WE MISS YOU YVETTE!


Judy Cooper Kolman’s comment:
Miss her ...

Kandi Simmons’ comment:
I miss her so very much! I'm grateful God brought us back together after losing touch for too many years. We had 8 months to talk and catch up...many hours and many times into the wee morning hours. I am so thankful for that! We never ended a call without saying we loved each other. I will hold on to that memory along with so many more. I am typing this with tears because I wish I could have seen her again in person. But even though that didn't happen I know I will see her again one day! RIP my dear sister!

No comments: